- Job title: Affiliated Researcher
Dr Paul Woods is a faculty member at the Oxford Centre for Mission Studies. His main research areas are contemporary fiction as a means of looking at East Asian societies and cognitive linguistic study of Chinese language. He is particularly interested in the confluence of fiction, sociological theories, and ideas from continental philosophy.
He is also a member of our Book Review Network.
Book Reviews by Paul Woods
- The Postman, by Bi Yu
- The Handsome Monk, by Tsering Döndrup
- Confessions of a Jade Lord, by Alat Asem
- Cantonese Love Stories by Dung Kai-cheung
- The Ventriloquist’s Daughter by Lin Man-chiu
- Unrest by Yeng Pway Ngon
- State of Emergency by Jeremy Tiang
- The Rainbow of Time by Jimmy Liao
- The Kite Family by Hon Lai-Chu
- Northern Girls by Sheng Keyi
- Crystal Wedding by Xu Xiaobin
- Massage by Bi Feiyu